Streampad

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Flatbush Zombies "D.R.U.G.S." Review



What’s up guys! Sir Crooks coming at you with another mixtape review. This time I have some new homies that go by the name of “Flatbush Zombies” and their tape is called “D.R.U.G.S.”. They come from FLATBUSH in Brooklyn, obviously. These guys caught my attention back in January when they dropped the “Thug Waffle” music video (you can watch it below). The members of Flatbush Zombies are Meech,  Juice  & Erick Arc Elliot. Now to the mixtape… what can I say, this is MORE than what I expected. Erick caught most of my attention because his production on “D.R.U.G.S.” is AMAZING. His beats are different, but they fit Meech & Juice’s flow so perfectly. I’m pretty sure the group will have a lot of new fans after this. I also like how I’m starting to see more rap duos and trios in the game. Not rap empires like MMG, G.O.O.D. Music, etc., but actual rap groups. Anyway, go give these guys a listen because the ZOMBIES ARE OUT!!!! - Sir Crooks

                              Flatbush Zombies "Thug Waffle" Directed by Luke Monaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Widget