Streampad

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Childish Gambino "Royalty" Review

Donald Glover or should I say Childish Gambino dropped his new mixtape “Royalty” a few weeks ago on July 4th. I wanted to take my time and review this excellent piece of work Mr. Glover did. As most of “us” should know Gambino really showed out on this tape. It’s A LOT different from his previous tapes in my opinion. One thing I want to point out is that most of the tracks such as “One Up”, Shoulda Known”, & “Unnecessary” were produced by Gambino himself. I was totally surprised how talented he was from a producing stand point. Another thing about this mixtape that is different is that Royalty feels more hardcore. He has lots of features which are good, but I feel like it took away from the “old” Gambino. Nevertheless, this mixtape is a must if you’re a fan of Mr. Glover. His lyrics are on point, production is sick, & it’s a more hardcore version of Gambino. – Sir Crooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Widget